Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 July 2012

Movies revisited

Like most other girls my age, I love watching movies over and over again. And like most other Indians, Yash Raj and Karan Johar films are an all time favourite.
This post stems from my dilemma of choosing between Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna and Band Baaja baarat.
When you watch the same movie time and again, you realize thr details that have been worked upon. The flowers in the background, the antique clock, fpur leaves on the ground, the man walking behind, the dust laden book and such miniscule things which have been carefully placed and set just to add to the authenticity.
While I 'revisited' Kahaani this afternoon, i carefully noticed that Vidya Balan gave Bishnu, aka Hot Running Water, a dairy milk while tickling him.
In Band Baaja Baarat, I noticed that the name of the company where Anushka and Ranveer interned was calle Moonstruck and their logo had a purple orchid stem running through the o's!
Just now, as I watch Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, I realize that the specific lights which adorn Preity Zinta's house!

Revisit a movie and observe, analyse, criticize and notice! A fun-filled experience for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment