Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 December 2012

Seven-year old politicians

Call me mean and say that I am taking undue advantage of this space called my Blog because the content is unregualted and free, but I strongly feel:
Abhijit Mukherjee was surely slapped by his father or a senior in the Congress party.
It is quite like a little seven year old's birthday party, where the birthday boy calls his visiting aunt 'ugly' because she didn't bring him a decent gift, and his mother slapping him thereafter!

We've entrusted the well-being of our country in the hands of people who will wear a birthday cap and rob the goodies from the "khoi-bag", run home and wait for the next elections,er, birthday!

If any individual finds faults with my words here, please let me know because I can always apologize and withdraw my remarks. Its easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment